Advanced Feature: MS Active Directory Integration
Microsoft Active Directory allows a centralized, standardized network service for managing your users. ASAP Passport leverages this service by allowing the user to have accounts, login authentication and single sign-on capabilities so that there is no need to double manage user accounts. You choose the level of integration from simply pulling in the account information to allowing single sign-on for your ASAP Passport software.
- Connect to any Microsoft server
- Connect by domain name
- Test your connection
- Enter the login user name and password
- Schedule a customized integration data synchronization. Learn how.
- Import user account status
- Import department information associated with users
- Import users' address
- Update asset's location
- Single sign-on: Once logged on to the Active Directory, ASAP Passport will auto login to ASAP Passport (in other words the ASAP Passport login screen will not appear for these users).