Microsoft Active Directory Integration
Microsoft's Active Directory provides a centralized, standardized network service for Windows user management integration. Passport leverages this service by allowing the user to have accounts, login authentication, and single sign-on capabilities, so that there is no need to double manage user accounts. You choose the level of integration from simple account information import to allowing single sign-on for your Passport system.
Active Directory ImportUse Passport's active directory integration to import user login details such as accounts, Microsoft login authentication, and single sign-on capabilities so that it is easier to integrate a list of user information.
Active Directory Import and Integration Capabilities
- Connect to any Microsoft server
- Connect by domain name
- Test your connection
- Enter the Microsoft user name and password
- Schedule a customized integration data synchronization. Learn how.
- Import Microsoft user account status
- Import department information associated with users
- Import users' address
- Update asset's location
- Single sign-on: Once logged on to the Active Directory, Passport will auto login (in other words the Passport login screen will not appear for these users).