Inventory Management and Asset Tracking for Financial Services and Banking
Protecting IT assets — and the customer data on these resources — is critical for any financial firm.
That's why savvy data center managers now harness the power of today's most advanced, automated IT asset management solutions. ASAP Systems is a specialist in the design, development and support of barcode and RFID systems.
Our software is integrated with the latest barcode and RFID hardware, allowing banking corporations to increase their operational efficiency and profitability using barcode, RFID, mobile barcode scanners and smartphones.
The Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC) has published standards for using RFID to track data center assets. Already in use at large banks like Wells Fargo and Bank of America, the new standards can be used beyond the financial industry to help other companies improve IT asset tracking.
Employing ASAP Passport RFID tracking technology, banks and financial institutions can quickly and easily track assets and perform regular quarterly inventories.
Cut 80 to 90 percent of the labor and time by automating the entire inventory process, from ordering and receiving through removal and destruction.
- Speeds up the check out-in process
- Real time information regarding current levels of tracked or traced inventory
- Allows quick posting of transaction status
- Prints a complete audit trail of all transactions
- Get one view of all your IT assets, Non-IT assets, components and consumables
- Get the complete ownership of all assets and history for all assets
- On-demand inventory audits
- Reduce capital investment, lease and rental costs by optimizing inventory
- Scan across different sites and have complete data availability in the central server
- Mobile barcode-RFID scanner communicates via USB cradle, Wi-Fi or 3G mobile
- Ability to track parent-child relationships between the assets
- Complete asset summary and audit reports
- Report Wizard allows for any type of report using query reports
- Data Export via Excel, text, HTML, etc.