Inventory and Asset Tracking System for Financial
Services and Banking
Track IT assets and stock inventory with barcode technology to save your banking or financial services organization time and money.
Savvy facilities and data managers rely on Passport's configurable interface and features because of how they can adapt to changing business needs and personalized asset or stock inventory tracking demands.
Our system integrates with the latest barcode and RFID hardware so that banking and financial services providers can improve stock inventory levels and locate banking equipment used at multiple locations in real-time.
The Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC) has published standards for using RFID to track data center assets. Already in use at large banks like Wells Fargo and Bank of America, the new barcode standards can be used by companies outside the financial services and banking industries to help improve IT asset tracking.
The powerful system paired with modern barcode and RFID technology allows banking and financial services departments to easily conduct physical inventory and generate financial reports to be used for regular stock inventory audits or asset compliance.
Cut 80 to 90 percent of the labor costs and time by automating the entire stock inventory process, from ordering and receiving to removal or destruction.
- Speeds up the check out-in process
- Real time information regarding current levels of tracked stock inventory
- Allows quick posting of transaction status
- Prints a complete audit trail of all transactions
- Get one view of all your IT assets, Non-IT assets, components and consumables
- Get the complete ownership of all financial asset history
- On-demand stock inventory audits
- Reduce capital investment, lease and rental costs by optimizing inventory
- Scan across different sites and have complete data availability in the central server
- Mobile barcode-RFID scanner communicates via USB cradle, Wi-Fi or 3G mobile
- Ability to monitor the parent-child relationship between IT assets and financial professionals
- Complete asset summary and financial audit reports
- Report Wizard allows for any type of report using query reports
- Data Export via Excel, text, HTML, etc.