ASAP BarCloud for Asset Tracking
Web–based asset management: Track, manage and store all of your asset information online.
ASAP BarCloud for asset tracking uses barcode and RFID technology with wireless hand-held barcode scanners to help you track and manage all of your assets online.
Whether you are tracking depreciable assets, electronic equipment deployed to your employees, fleet vehicles or other assets, ASAP BarCloud gives you complete tracking and control in the cloud. Use ASAP BarCloud to access your data on any device— anywhere, anytime—in a secure environment. Improve your organization's profitability by eliminating manual data entry and automating records. Our technology solutions will improve your operational efficiencies to generate the highest ROI for your organization.
Decrease Your IT Costs
Don’t worry about complex software installations because there are none! With our cloud-based web application, you can be up and running in a matter of hours.
Your data is safe and secure.
Your data is automatically backed up with BarCloud Asset. You can also create your own, customized data backup plan that includes regular downloads of your data to a local hard drive or server. This safeguards your organizational data and other vital information against disasters, equipment failure and simple human error.
View BarCloud Asset pricing plans.
- Immediate access to asset location
- Simplified government mandated record keeping
- Increased accountability and control
- Reduced costs from allocating idle assets
- Elimination of high error incidence in book-based tracking
- Elimination of missed maintenance schedules
- Accounted for lost and misplaced equipment
- Reduced time for physical inventory
- Rapid payback of system cost
- Tracks assets by location
- Tracks whether asset is active or inactive
- Tracks serial number and model number
- Enables data field renaming
- Enables addition of new items in the field
- Conducts standard reports for depreciation
- Assigns asset categories
- Reconciles physical inventory to book inventory
- Keeps asset photographs, documents and videos online
- Generates management reports
- Maintains asset cost records
- Records notes for each asset
- Prints barcode labels and catalogs
- Exports data via PDF, Excel, Word, HTML and more
- Uses commercial, off-the-shelf hand-held scanners
- Works with virtually all types of asset labels
- Easy to use, menu-driven software
- No programming required
- User configurable to your specifications
- Drag and drop functionality for transactions and menus
- Easy reference graphical dashboard display
- Unlimited, customized report editing