Chemical and Drum Tracking
Chemical, biochemical, and petrochemical manufacturers and handlers use ASAP Passport to track complex variables pertaining to drums of chemicals traveling to and from customer sites. These drums must pass through a series of critical steps including inspection, repair, cleaning and refilling. ASAP Passport simplifies the process and ensures accurate tracking and reporting on these procedures.
Drums can have permanent ID numbers associated with them or they can have process specific identifying numbers. These take different forms but often are permanent serial numbers for the drums and totes, or barcoded highly durable labels affixed during the process steps.
The ability to track the quantity content of the drums allows you to keep track of in process usage. Knowledge of in process usage allows you to easily plan for production runs because you can easily select the correct drums. This saves invaluable time and resources because you will no longer find that you picked a container that does not have the necessary quantity.
ASAP Passport Inventory for Chemical Drum Tracking
- Single Warehouse or Multiple Warehouses
- Mobile Computing
- Mobile Barcode Scanner Data Transfer via USB Cradle, Wi-Fi or 3G Mobile
- Track All Inventory and Assets Received
- Receive Using Purchase Order (PO) or Without PO
- Receive to a Default Location or to a Scanned Location
- Receive using Unit Of Measure (UOM) Multiplier
- Allows Same Stock Number at Multiple Locations
- Records All Inventory Issued by Destination
- Issue to Customers / Jobs / Production / Scrap
- Issue Against Sales Order (SO) or Without SO
- Provides Global and Local Inventory Levels
- Maintain Standard Inventory Cost
- Supports Random and Dedicated Put Away
- Maintain Supplier Information
- Categorize Raw Materials, WIP, Finished Goods
- Automatic Reorder Quantity
- Conduct Physical Inventory and Cycle Count
- Reconcile Physical Inventory to Book Inventory
- First In First Out (FIFO) Control
- Create Inventory Lists, Bill Of Materials (BOM), and Pick Lists
- Generate Custom Management Reports
- Data Export via Excel, Text, HTML, etc.
- Print Barcode Labels and Catalogs
- Easy to Use
- Menu-Driven Warehouse Management System
- User Configurable to Your Specifications