Inventory Management and Asset Tracking for Emergency Medical Services
ASAP Passport allows for flexible and complete barcode inventory control for emergency medical services (EMS), relief organizations and fire rescue operations.
Track macro-level inventory such as cot sheets, meds, and defibrillators down to detailed expiration date and lot information. Ease-of-use and intuitive, logical software is a hallmark of ASAP Passport, allowing for flexibility in how you use the system.
EMS and fire rescue organizations need to know the specific location information for advanced life-saving equipment. RFID tags allow for this. ASAP Passport allows the user to define as many locations as needed, such as specific stock rooms, vehicles, fire stations, ambulances and more.
ASAP Passport for emergency medical services (EMS), relief organizations and fire rescue offers the following benefits.
- Maintain medical inventory without overstock or expiration
- Perform inventory management, storage, and preservation
- Centralize material management across facilities
- Eliminate duplicate data entry errors
- Run auto-replenish reports to quickly determine which products are needed at each hospital/clinic, physician's office, fire station, ambulance, etc.
- Each product at each location can have its own reorder point and order-up-to level
- Improve medical staff productivity
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting, and supply reports
- Perform healthcare inventory and financial management procedures, including ordering, receiving, and storing supplies