- Efficient barcode scanning to
issue and receive stock
- Mobile Smartphone App for access to barcode tracking data on the go
- Configure Reports of the location of solar supplies, oil refinery equipment use, chemical drum quantity, and much more.
- Create purchase orders and
- Passport also integrates
with QuickBooks for faster
and easier operations.
- Configurable reporting for timely audits on available energy equipment and stock data
- Real-time updates on stock level for individual oil, solar, and chemical sites
- API's, barcode technology specifications, and online tech support is readily available
- Smartphones and tablets users have same system capabilities as desktop users.
- Passport provides
managers with quick and
easy access to latest finan-
- Check and manage with
access on smartphones or
to ensure full control.
Inventory Management and Asset Tracking Features
ASAP Systems' Passport offers an easy-to-use and efficient Inventory Management and Asset Tracking System that companies in the energy industry. The system is scalable to fit specific inventory needs and combines barcode scanners, smartphones, a desktop application, and barcode printers for one complete solution. Take advantage of features like SMS and email alerts, analytics, and reporting. Ultimately, Passport saves solar companies, oil refineries, chemical drum warehouses, and other energy-focused businesses time and money.
Inventory Control Features:
- Track multiple inventories
- Inventory reporting
- SMS and email alerts
- Multiple site management
- View all features
Asset Tracking Features:
- Check Out/ Check In
- Maintenance management
- Depreciation tracking
- View all features
Inventory Management App for Mobile Devices
Use the mobile app with smartphones or mobile barcode scanners to perform day-to-day transactions involving your energy stock and assets anytime–anywhere for any business operation. You can also receive and issue stock or assign assets to individuals quickly and easily.
""We decided to go with ASAP Systems because their barcode based system for companies in the energy sector, such as ourselves, could be installed in a timely manner." "
|—Colette Friedrichs, Employee at Donaldson Company, Inc
||Donaldson Company, Inc