Inventory and Asset Tracking System for Enterprise Businesses
Passport for business enterprise provides two main benefits for the enterprise corporation over and above all of the flexibility and power for business enterprise:
You can think of a site as an individual database or an individual view of data. Concurrent users are assigned to one or more sites of a corporation or business. A user can only see data related to that site. Here are some examples of how this applies to you:
- If IT is tracking assets using barcodes and you don't want them mixed in with stock inventory, then you need two sites, one for accounting and one for the stockroom.
- If you have multiple stockrooms and want each one treated individually, meaning any one stockroom does not see the global view of stock inventory, then you need the multi-site capability.
- If there are multiple sites within your company, users can be assigned to more than one site, allowing them a global view of all assets and stock items in inventory.
Passport for business enterprise and corporations allows for security groups. Users are assigned to one or more groups. A user is restricted to the security features of the group(s) to which they are assigned. Here are a couple of examples of how this applies to you:
- Accounting should have the ability to see all costs and prices, whereas the stockroom staff who are performing the day-to-day inventory transactions have no need to see costs and prices.
- Reports generated for accounting should contain different data than those generated by stockroom personnel. An accounting inventory report could show inventory valuation based on costs, whereas the stockroom user would run an inventory report but they would not need access to the cost data.
Discover how ASAP Systems can help your enterprise become more cost-effective and accountable. Schedule a live demo or contact us for additional information.