ASAP Systems provides complete system services and support. Our US based technical support team provides comprehensive and client-specific services and support including Installation services.
Installation is generally handled via a web session such that we can see your PC to guide your IT person and/or SQL Server administrator through the installation steps. We'll be on the phone to make sure it is a quick process.
- Onsite Installation: Our technical support staff can be onsite for installation. Additional charges apply.
- Web Session Installation:? This is the standard method, an
online web session so we can see your PC.
- Online Installation Videos: ?Available online through our website
they allow easy installation on your own schedule.
Passport runs on an industry standard Microsoft SQL Server database. Full licensed versions of Microsoft SQL Server can be purchased through your favorite business software provider. For businesses with a concurrent user requirement less than 25 users the free version called Microsoft SQL Server Express can be used with no reduction in functionality, and is supplied at no charge.
- Passport runs on the Microsoft Windows PC platform and is compatible with Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Passport uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Passport runs on Windows Server machines and Ethernet networks.
|.Net Frameowrk 3.5+|