Advanced Feature: Maintenance
Maintenance tracking encompasses many different aspects. In the simplest form, it allows the scheduling of maintenance events and performing/logging these maintenance events at the proper time. The ability to schedule both one-time and recurring maintenance, and then perform/log these events with uploaded documentation provides a full and complete audit trail. Running a full report on upcoming maintenance events and a history of performed maintenance is straightforward and easy.
Schedule Asset MaintenanceSchedule maintenance events by choosing specific dates and different maintenance milestones.
Perform Asset MaintenanceWith Passport, you will be able to see when maintenance is performed, cost, performed by, and any notes provided.
- Set user-defined maintenance events
- Set user-defined maintenance intervals (date, time-frame, mileage, operating hours, etc.)
- Set user-defined data collection fields
- Set user-defined data collection tabs
- Generate user-defined custom reports
- Import and export data
- Track who performed each maintenance event
- Track who logged each maintenance event
- Enter notes with each maintenance event