Maintenance tracking encompasses many different aspects. In the simplest form, it allows the scheduling of equipment maintenance events and performing/logging these maintenance events at the proper time. The ability to schedule both one-time and recurring maintenance, and then perform/log these events with uploaded reports provides a full and complete audit trail. Running full reports on upcoming maintenance events and a history of performed maintenance is straightforward and easy.
Schedule Asset MaintenanceSchedule equipment maintenance events by choosing specific dates and different maintenance milestones.
Perform Asset MaintenanceWith after-action reports, you will be able to see when equipment maintenance is performed, what it cost, who it was performed by, and any notes provided.
Equipment Maintenance System Capabilities
- Set user-defined equipment maintenance events
- Set user-defined maintenance intervals (date, time-frame, mileage, operating hours, etc.)
- Set user-defined equipment data collection fields
- Set user-defined equipment data collection tabs
- Generate user-defined custom reports
- Import and export equipment data
- Track who performed each maintenance event
- Track who logged each maintenance event
- Enter notes with each maintenance event