The Benefits of Asset Management and Equipment Tracking Software
End-to-end control of fixed assets and equipment
- Tag each asset with a barcode and implement barcode scanning technology to collect the asset data that matters to you.
- Set up accurate records for assets located on and off-site, including location, depreciation, repari history, and maintenance records.
- Perform wall-to-wall asset physical inventory at multiple locations without pen and paper.
- Identify idle assets so they can be repurposed or relocated.
- Establish employee accountability and a digital paper trail.
The preferred user-interface for asset tracking
- Filter, sort, and update your asset tracking data in a secure environment.
- Easily view the statuses of shared assets that have been checked out or loaned to employees.
- Import data from Excel and export data as a PDF, Word doc, HTML file, etc.
- Attach photos and documents to each asset.
- Home page views are a 'Lifecycle' diagram, 'Quick Start' for a list of typical asset transactions, 'Dashboard' for a list of recent transactions, and 'Snapshot' to see connection speed, storage space, and more.
The Passport desktop application runs on these operating systems:
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Professional-Enterprise-Ultimate
- Windows 8 and 8.1
Have a question?