Inventory Management System - Desktop App
Complete inventory management and control utilizing barcode scanning technology for warehouses, stock rooms, manufacturing, supply rooms, distribution areas, facility management, packaging plants, work-in-progress sites, and more.
Our inventory tracking system makes your life easier by providing a complete management and tracking system, with barcode scanners, label printers, and smartphone capabilities. Our system improves your business stock control by providing a completely automated solution. Whether you're tracking envelopes, food, medical supplies, recalls or batch production, our solution will fit your needs perfectly because you have the ability to customize the system with the advanced features you need. Why should you choose Passport for managing your stock inventory? Read More.
Our system will meet your real-world requirements, allowing you to track and manage different types of inventory all with barcode scanning. This includes:
- Standard stock: Track and control by location, number and quantity, all with barcode technology.
- Batch-lot stock: Track for expiration–dated inventory, such as food, medical supplies, chemicals, etc. Batch lot inventory tracking enables you to track date codes, lot codes, and stock expiration dates with barcode.
- Serialized Stock: Control your individually tagged items using an ID or serial number. Serialized inventory also allows for the contents of the item to be quantified.
Learn more about the inventory types that you can manage with the Passport Inventory System.
Our stock inventory management system with barcode scanning gives you complete stock lifecycle management and control, including: purchase orders, receives, put away, adjustments, picking, sales orders, cycle counts, physical inventory and full reporting. Here are just a few of the key features of our system: renaming data fields, add reports, print barcode labels, use with your smartphone and take advantage of concurrent licensing. Product Details.
- Tracks and gives control of all stock recieved
- Tracks work-in-process (WIP)
- Receives using purchase order (PO) or without PO
- Receives to a default or scanned location
- Receives using unit of measure (UOM) multiplier
- Issues to customers / jobs / production / scrap
- Issues against sales order (SO) or without SO
- Enables data field renaming
- Maintains standard inventory cost
- Maintains supplier information
- Categorizes raw materials, work-in-process
(WIP), finished goods
- Conducts physical inventory or cycle count
- Reconciles physical inventory to book inventory
- Total control of kits/assemblies
- Supports tracking and control with barcode
- Creates stock lists, bill of materials (BOM),
and pick lists
- Generates management reports
- Exports data via PDF, Excel, Word, HTML, etc.
- Prints barcode labels and catalogs
- Allows same stock number at multiple locations
- Records all stock issued by destination
- Provides global and local stock levels
- Supports random and dedicated putaway
- Uses cabled and portable scanners
- Automatic reorder
- First In, First Out (FIFO) control
- Easy to use, menu-driven system
- User configurable to your specifications
- Integrated mobile system
- Concurrent user licensing
- Increased accountability and control
- Cost savings from reduced stock levels
- Immediate access to current inventory levels
- Elimination of high error incidence
in book-based stock levels
- Reduced unexpected stock shortages
- Reduced time to receive and issue out stock
- Reduced time for physical inventory
- Rapid payback of system cost
Compare Passport for stock inventory management and Passport for asset management.
Passport Product Guide
The Passport desktop application runs on these desktop PC operating systems:
Windows XP Professional
Windows 7 Professional-Enterprise-Ultimate