Comprehensive Stock Inventory Control Software
Complete inventory control and management for warehouses, stock rooms, manufacturing, supply rooms, distribution areas, facilities management, packaging plants, work–in–progress sites and more.
Our inventory management system makes your life easier by providing a complete inventory tracking solution — automated software with hardware such as barcode scanners, label printers and more. Our software improves your business' inventory control by completely automating inventory management. Whether you're tracking envelopes, food, medical supplies, recalls or batch production, our solution will fit your needs perfectly because you have the ability to customize the software with the advanced features you need. Why should you choose Passport for managing your stock inventory? Read More.
- Standard inventory: Track by location, number and quantity.
- Batch-lot inventory: Track for expiration–dated inventory, such as food, medical supplies, chemicals, etc. Batch lot inventory tracking enables you to track date codes, lot codes and expiration dates.
- Serialized Inventory: Inventory your individually tagged items using an ID or serial number. Serialized inventory also allows for the contents of the item to be quantified.
Learn more about the inventory types that you can manage with the Passport Inventory Software.
Our stock inventory software gives you complete inventory lifecycle management, including: purchase orders, receives, put away, adjustments, picking, sales orders, cycle counts, physical inventory and full reporting Here are just a few of the key features of our software: renaming data fields, add reports, print barcode labels, use with mobile devices and take advantage of concurrent licensing. Product Details.
Benefits of our Inventory System
- Increased accountability and control
- Cost savings from reduced inventory levels
- Immediate access to current inventory levels
- Elimination of high error incidence in book-based inventory levels
- Reduced unexpected inventory shortages
- Reduced time to receive and issue out inventory
- Reduced time for physical inventory
- Rapid payback of system cost
Our inventory software offers the following features:
- Tracks all inventory received
- Tracks work-in-process (WIP)
- Receives using purchase order (PO) or without PO
- Receives to a default location or to a scanned location
- Receives using unit of measure (UOM) multiplier
- Issues to customers / jobs / production / scrap
- Issues against sales order (SO) or without SO
- Enables data field renaming
- Maintains standard inventory cost
- Maintains supplier information
- Categorizes raw materials, work-in-process (WIP), finished goods
- Conducts physical inventory or cycle count
- Reconciles physical inventory to book inventory
- Manages kits / assemblies
- Creates inventory lists, bill of materials (BOM) and pick lists
- Generates management reports
- Exports data via PDF, Excel, Word, HTML, etc.
- Prints barcode labels and catalogs
- Allows same stock number at multiple locations
- Records all inventory issued by destination
- Provides global and local inventory levels
- Supports random and dedicated putaway
- Uses cabled and portable scanners
- Automatic reorder
- First In, First Out (FIFO) control
- Easy to use, menu-driven software
- User configurable to your specifications
- Integrated mobile software
- Concurrent user licensing
Compare Passport for stock inventory management and Passport for asset management. Passport Product Guide
Passport Desktop Software runs on these desktop PC operating systems:
✓ Windows XP Professional
✓ Windows 7 Professional-Enterprise-Ultimate
✓ Windows 8