Do away with repetitive inventory management tasks.
Passport fully integrates with QuickBooks, giving you barcode capabilities to extend the usability of QuickBooks. Performing stockroom tasks using hand-held mobile barcode scanners lets you do away with repetitive QuickBooks accounting tasks such as generating bills, invoices, and item receipts as well as manual stock transactions like purchase and receive. With ASAP Systems’ system integration with QuickBooks, these tasks are executed automatically.
Passport integrates with:
- QuickBooks 2007+
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
Quickly sync data with just one click
With just a click of a button, all vendor, customer and other accounting transactions are quickly exchanged between QuickBooks and Passport through bi–directional information integration.
An integrated match made for accounting
QuickBooks business accounting system is the #1 rated small business system. In fact, almost 90 percent of small and medium-sized businesses use QuickBooks for their accounting purposes.
Passport is a barcode-based extension of QuickBooks that fully integrates with your inventory management for accounting purposes. It extends the accounting features of QuickBooks, giving users the ability to synchronize and authenticate items, vendors, purchase orders, customers and sales orders.
Additionally, Passport allows tracking of items by location, which is a key inventory requirement not supported in accounting systems, especailly QuickBooks alone. Your stockroom personnel and employees perform standard inventory tasks while Passort handles the flow of that information into QuickBooks. With Passport and QuickBooks integrated together, users are able to integrate inventory and customer data, aiding your organization with inventory, customer and order management.
- Inventory items, non–inventory items, inventory assemblies, inventory levels, purchase orders (PO), sales orders (SO), pricing, vendors and customers are automatically integrated and synchronized.
- Automatically generate a bill or item receipt in QuickBooks when a purchase order is received.
- Receive to a default location or to a barcode scanned location.
- Update purchase order data for received items in Passport and automatically apply these updates to QuickBooks in the next integrated session.
- Automatically close purchase orders and sync with QuickBooks when all items in the purchase order are received — and generate a receipt or a bill inside QuickBooks.
- Imported vendors and customers are integrated between both systems.
- Sync integrated inventory levels and accounting info between Passport and QuickBooks.
- Automatically generate an invoice in Quickbooks when a sales order is issued in Passport.
- Update sales order data in Passport for issued, purchased, and received items and these updates are automatically integrated to QuickBooks in the next sync session.
- Automatically close sales orders in Passport and sync with QuickBooks when all items in the sales order are issued. You can also generate a transaction receipt or invoice inside QuickBooks.
- Access the feature on Android and iPhone Smartphones.