Advanced Stock Inventory
The base system functionality in ASAP Systems' inventory management and asset tracking software is for basic, quantity–based inventory such as nuts and bolts, bin items, or boxes, cases and pallets of product. Advanced Stock Inventory is available for business that need to track quantity–based inventory and stock, including:
- Batch lot inventory. Example: food, chemicals, medical supplies or production lot tracking
- Serialized inventory. Example: appliances or electronics
- Serial with quantity inventory. Example: textile rolls, chemical drums and totes
- Inventory with an expiration date. Example: food items or medicine
- Non–inventoried items. Example: labor hours or low or no value piece parts
- Last In, First Out (LIFO) and First, In First Out (FIFO)
Advanced InventoryYou are allowed to define each stock item number as needed such as standard, serialized, batch-lot, and serialized with quantity inventories.
Passport MobileScan and receive inventory stock items with an easy-to-use built-in system and define them with lot numbers, quantity, and expiration dates.
Stock Inventory Data GridConfigure the data grid according to how you want it by picking and choosing what columns within the data grid you want to display, hide, reorganize or sort.