Select your desired section
Mobile Barcode Scanners
Increase the flexibility of your workforce by allowing them to capture data and count inventory and assets remotely. Browse our collection of off-the-shelf handheld mobile computers that automate data entry and are built to last.
Zebra (Motorola) TC70/75
- Withstands 6-8 ft. drop, MIL-STD 810G
- Integrated 1D & 2D imager
- Android KitKat
- 1.7 GHz dual core processor
- 4.7in HD display w/ Gorilla Glass 2, outdoor viewable
- Bluetooth, WiFi, optional 4G/LTE (TC75 only)
Cordless Barcode Scanners
Wireless connection from the handheld scanner to the base station replaces the typical 6 feet cord, allowing your workforce the freedom to move around. These enterprise-grade wireless barcode scanners reduce hassles and promote scanning effectiveness and accuracy in challenging environments.
Zebra (Motorola) LS4278
- General Use
- 50 feet range
Zebra (Motorola) LI3678
- Rugged Use
- 150 feet range
Additional Barcode Scanners
Sync this wireless barcode scanner to your mobile device or computer to make barcode data collection simple, fast, and easy for all users.
- Simplistic single-button scanning.
- Scan to smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
- Fast and easy barcode data collection for all users.
- 1D & 2D Imager Scanner
- Pocket-sized with LED aimer
- 1D Pocket Scanner
- Bluetooth and Memory Modes (2MB)
- Rugged Handheld Laser Scanner (1D)
- Wireless/Bluetooth connectivity
- Withstands 6 ft. drop
- 1D Handheld Laser Scanner
- USB connectivity- plug and play
- Lightweight (4.3oz)
- Enterprise PDA
- TI 1.5Ghz Dual Core Processor
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Scans 1D barcodes and RFID
For more information on our barcode hardware, please contact
us using the following phone number or email address:
Toll free: (888) 868-6282 (408) 227-2720, press 1
Ready to make your life easier?
Give us a try for free!
Zebra Z Series Desktop Barcode Label Printers
- Compact and versatile, low to medium volume, reliable performance
- Prints all sizes of labels from the smallest standard size 1.5" x 0.5" up to the largest typical label 4" x 6"
- Thermal transfer printing uses labels and ribbon for higher durability
- 300 dpi option for finer and higher quality text, graphics and 2D barcodes