Inventory System and Asset Tracking – New Interface
ASAP Systems, a California barcode-based Inventory System and Asset Tracking provider for businesses of all sizes, government, education, Fire-EMS Departments, Stockrooms, military organizations and much more.
“Hello and Thank you for your interest in our industry-leading and complete Inventory System and Asset Tracking Solutions.
ASAP Systems’ Barcode Based Inventory System and Asset Tracking Solutions announced today the release of its new interface for its Cloud-Based Solution.
After extensive research on trends and best practices for the best User Experience (UX), we now offer a more user-friendly and visually pleasing interface with features and capabilities that are relevant to individual users.
Let us give you a sneak peek on some of the new updates:
- A new Navigation bar designed to maximize the volume of data displayed without the need to scroll
- A new interface compatible with any screen size including most phones and tablets.
- A configurable and user-specific dashboard, designed for maximum productivity and display of relevant data for each user and their given job functions. For example, users can change: the font size, divide the dashboard into 1, 2, or 3 columns, and add up to 8 panels. The panels can include Asset/ Inventory items, latest reports, recent transactions, relevant charts, and/or fully configurable graphs…
- A new “Favorites” button. Over time, users tend to use certain functions and run certain reports extensively. This favorite button acts as a shortcut to reduce the number of clicks and provide users a direct path to their routined actions.
- A new “ Alerts” button, divided into 2 columns, one that informs users about new general releases and information, and another that informs users about specific alerts that are critical to its asset/inventory management process.
While maintaining ease-of-use and adaptability, we at ASAP Systems, thrive to routinely update and enhance our Inventory System and Asset Tracking Solutions to keep up with the latest trends, best practices, and most importantly, to cater to our customers’ expectation of excellence.