Federal Government Inventory System
Our inventory management and Inventory Tracking System is “Life Cycle” based and helps the government agencies to more effectively operate within budget levels by reducing processing time, suggest reorder reports, reducing human data errors, managing shelf life items and providing effective tracking of all inventory and reduction of loss. Records contract/network for procurement of stock
Manage inventory in all agencies within the Federal Government:
- Department of Energy
- Department of Heath and Human services
- Department of Education
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of State
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Department of defense
Federal Government Inventory Features
- Life Cycle Based
- User Modifiable Data Field Naming Control
- Manage Single or Multiple Warehouses
- RFID and Barcode Technology
- Government Website Review 8
- Mobile Access and alerts
- Stock transaction with Barcode Scanning
- Receive Using Purchase Order (PO) or without PO
- Reduced time to receive and issue out inventory
- Generation and use of Picklists
- Issue against stock demands
- Batch/Lot and shelf life control
- Provides Global and local stock levels
- Suggested Re-Orders
- Supports Random and dedicated put-away
- Maintains Vendor/Supplier Information
- Return To Stock
- Historical transaction records for analysis
- Physical Inventory
- Capable to Import Legacy Data
- Customizable Reports to replicate user forms/documents
- Inventory and Asset Full Features List
Federal Government Advanced Inventory Types
Our Inventory System for the Federal Government offers the ability to successfully manage all type of inventory. The powerful System functionality provides control for standard, serialized, batch-lot, shelf-life, serialized with quantity, and non-inventory items.
The Federal Government track and manage inventory that is constantly being received and issued out. With standard government inventory, stock inventory items can be issued out by a stock number.
Serial Federal Government inventory refers to stock that is uniquely tagged with a serial/ID number that requires IT hardware, high dollar items, and classified items.
The Federal Government uses a batch-lot number to track stock items based on the controlled batch-lot number assigned during manufacturing and all identified shelf life. Batch-lot stock items are used for items such as medical supplies, chemicals, certified materials, storage limited items.
Serialized with Quantity
The Federal Government Inventory System allows tracking of Serialized with quantity inventory. The System permits tracking the stock of a uniquely identified item, such as a medication bottle with pills, rolls of paper, ad textile materials with the material used up over time.
Our Governmental Inventory System allows all Federal departments to track anything that would be issued out yet not received. Governmental items such as tracking and issuing currency.