Asset Tracking System for the Military
Our Military Asset Tracking System offers a complete and secure system for tracking military equipment, tools, documents, and vehicles through mobile barcode-scanning technology. The user-friendly system can generate configurable asset reports to help you comply with military requirements involved with asset acquisition, storage, maintenance, and disposal.
Signature Capture Pads
Check Out-In Reservation
Cloud Hosted or
Our Military Asset Tracking top Features
- Asset Receive Feature will allow Sargents and Lieutenants to create new Asset records upon arrival.
- Asset Check in Check out Feature will allow Petty Officers, Airmen, and Sargeants to check out Equipment and check them back in.
- Asset Maintenance Tracking Feature, to schedule and perform maintenance on military assets.
- The Military can easily add or rename asset data fields to match Military terminologies.
- Corporals, Lieutenants, and Officers can generate unlimited configurable reports on important data.
- To meet all Military requirements, barcode labels can also be configured.
- "My Assets" interface, can be used by Airmen, Privates, PFCs, Siemen, and basically anyone with the right access level.
- This will allow them to easily reserve military items for check out and request custody of an asset to use during his/her service.
Efficient Asset Management Throughout Any Military Base
Commonly tracked assets in the Military whether its the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, or Defense Contractors range from tools, trucks, and computers, to important documents and military equipment. Save money by increasing overall control with quick access to your items, and by preventing lost or misplaced assets.
The Military can keep accurate track of military equipment checked out to military mechanics. Our Asset Tracking System’s Check -out/Check-in functionality will keep track of who has possession of a piece of equipment, the location of the equipment, and what day it is due back if it is being used.
Military Equipment Tracking
Our Military Asset Tracking System can be adjusted to fit any military deployment requirements. Military personnel can rename asset data fields, assign asset categories, attach pictures, and record notes for each barcode labeled vehicle.
Military Vehicle Tracking
Tracking assets quickly and easily with mobile handheld scanners, as well as smartphone devices and tablet PC's to check in, check out, locate, scan, and track assets—anytime, anywhere with ASAP Systems' barcode-based Asset Tracking System.
Military Smartphones and Tablets
Identify, track, and manage all Army tools using serial numbers, model numbers, and/or asset numbers. Additionally, soldiers can track and schedule military-mandated maintenance and calibrations for quality assurance of military vehicles and equipment.
Military Tools Tracking
Military documentation standards require that documents such as delivery receipts, archives, medical records, financial/legal records, and procurement forms are in order and easily accessible. Our Military Asset Tracking System enables users to do so using barcode scanning technology and document import.