InStock Barcode Inventory Software to Provide Increased Functionality on Base Application
Santa Cruz, CA (April 27, 2005)—ASAP Systems today announced the delivery of expanded report functionality for Instock, their inventory and asset management system which utilizes barcoding software and hardware.
Just released last month, this new software version includes over 20 new standard reports for the total of 30+ within the base system. Additionally, other functionalities included are:
- Zoom function for easy viewing
- Email reports directly from the application
- Export reports to MS Excel, HTML, Rich Text Files, and text files
- Select multiple criteria for each report
- View or hide report summary information
- Barcodes added to multiple reports for quick scanning reference
New Reports include:
- Physical Inventory Worksheets with barcodes resulting in 50 percent decrease in time spent performing physical inventory. These worksheets support multiple physical inventory methods including annual, rank based cycle counting and geographic cycle counting. The worksheets can also provide a paper-trail for employee accountability.
- Full historical audits of stock items.
- Purchase order status report showing PO line-items and their accompanying barcodes
- Multiple new views of current inventory
“We have added these enhanced features to our suite of user-friendly and graphically intelligent software to further provide an even larger return on investment to our customers,” stated Elie Touma, president and CEO of ASAP Systems.
This newly enhanced base version can now provide an array of capabilities or be a fully-customizable data management solution for distribution centers, manufacturing floors, warehouses and inventory rooms. ASAP Systems’ suite of products can be fully integrated with most accounting and ERP solutions and any application using an ODBC compliant database.
About ASAP Systems
ASAP Systems develops intuitive data management and barcoding software to collect, track and adjust items of inventory, documents and assets. By utilizing a consultative approach to best-fit the goal and budget, a robust and scalable system is provided which utilizes industry standard components. Founded in 1990, ASAP Systems has sales offices and customer support services in Santa Cruz, California.
For more information about ASAP Systems or for a trial download of the product, visit its Web site at www.asapsystems.com.
# # #